888poker LIVE Madrid Festival
Casino Gran Via 23rd January – 3rd February 2020
The 888poker LIVE Festival kicks off 2020 with a first-class event in Spain's magnificent capital – Madrid.
Madrid is undoubtedly one of the world’s most magnetic and captivating destinations. The famous city is the perfect location to match the buzz and excitement in store on our poker tables. With a €1,000,000 overall prize pool up for grabs, Madrid is going to be a real high point in the poker year.
The 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival will be attended by well-known 888poker ambassadors: WSOP 2014 Champion Martin Jacobson, online poker legend Chris Moorman, renowned poker player Dominik Nitsche, PLO master Vivian Saliba, together with Kara Scott, Sofia Lovgern, Ana Marquez and Daria Feshchenko. This event is set to be a major highlight of the poker calendar, especially with a massive Main Event guarantee of €800,000!
Get in on the action and win yourself a luxury package to Madrid worth $1,600, which includes a highly sought-after seat to the Main Event!
How to get there:
Work your way to the top! Enter a series of satellites with buy-ins starting at just 1₵.
Get straight to business! Register directly for the $109 Qualifier to win a $1,600 package to the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival 2020.
||888Live Madrid Festival 2020 ME Qualifier
||"Tournaments" tab >"Live Events" tab
||$1,600 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival Package:
- $1,000 buy-in to the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival Main Event Playing Day 1C.
- $350 for 3 nights’ accommodation between 31st January– 3rd February 2020
- $250 for travel expenses (paid into your 888poker account)
Go to tournament schedule
888poker LIVE Madrid Festival Main Event structure:
- Starting Stack: 88k
- Day 1 (and onwards) - Level Time: 50 mins
- Day 1D Turbo – 20 mins
- Final Day - Level Time: 60 mins
- Re-entry: Unlimited
Check out full '888poker LIVE Madrid Festival' information Here.
Casino Gran Via, Madrid
Calle Gran Vía,
888poker is not responsible for any tournament event details including, without limitation, structures, schedules, formats, general rules or prize pool distributions. Management reserves the right to change tournament dates, suspend, or cancel tournaments, in whole or part, without notice for any reason at any time.
Terms and conditions [+]
- The following are the terms and conditions of the "888poker LIVE Madrid Festival" (the “Event"). The Event is organized by the applicable 888-group company (as defined in www.888poker.com’s Terms of Service) (the “Company”) which is the operator of the www.888poker.com website (the "Website”). Your participation in this Event shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
- All 888poker Tournament Tickets Terms & Conditions apply.
- The winner of the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival 2020 ME Qualifier held on the Website (the “Winner”) will win a Prize Package valued at US$1,600 to the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival 2020 Main Event which consists of: (i) buy-in entry to the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival 2020 ME valued at $1,000 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organizer); (ii) $350 for 3 nights’ accommodation between 31st January – 3rd February 2020 (ii) US$250 for travel and expenses (paid by the Company directly to the Winner’s 888poker account); (iii) an invitation to the 888poker welcome session; (iv) an 888live poker kit ((i)- (v) collectively comprises the “Prize Package”).
- The Winner cannot redeem the Prize Package for cash or transfer the Prize Package in any way. On the occasion that the Winner is unable to attend the Event (for any reason), the monetary value of the Prize Package will not be paid to the Winner nor will the Prize Package be provided, nor shall he/she be entitled to receive any part of the Prize Package.
- All accommodation must be arranged exclusively through the “Main Event Travel” company (hereafter termed the “MET”). You will be contacted by MET approximately 10 days after you qualify in order to make your accommodation arrangements. After MET have contacted you, $350 will be credited to a MET account created under your name using your 888poker account email address. You will then be able to visit their website https://www.maineventtravel.com/ and register using the same email address associated with your 888poker account and select your accommodation.
- The accommodation funds specified in clause 5 may be used for the event in Madrid or for any other 888poker LIVE event. After 6 months, any unused funds will be deducted from the player’s MET account and will return to the Company.
- The Winner will be registered to play in the 888poker LIVE Madrid Festival 2020 Main Event. The Winner may choose to play Day 1A (5pm) on 30th January, or 1B (5pm) on 31st January, or 1C (5pm) on 1st February, or 1D Turbo (12am) on 2nd February. Please note, our funded accommodation is limited to the dates 31/01/2020 – 03/02/2020 only, so should the Winner choose to play on Day 1A or 1B, s/he will need to provide their own accommodation for those nights.
- The Company will not be responsible for arranging transportation for the Winner from his/her home to the airport and from the airport to the hotel, nor any related parking expenses.
- By participating in this Event, the Winner hereby agrees to act as an ambassador for the Website at the Event, which includes wearing the branded clothing/patch provided by the Company exclusively throughout the duration of the Event, including at the final table. Players are not allowed to wear any patches related to any other online operators at the featured table.
- The player who wins the Main Event in Madrid will be awarded a Prize Package to the WSOP 2020 in Las Vegas by the Company. The player must have an online account with 888poker and be at least 21 years of age at the time of the WSOP 2020 event, to claim this prize package. The player cannot redeem this Prize Package for cash or transfer the Prize Package in any way as detailed in the WSOP T&Cs.
- The Company will not be responsible for any tax liability associated with the Prize Package.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to play in the Event. All entrants to the Event will be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid photo ID). Entrants who are not able to present such proof will be excluded from participation in the Event with no compensation.
- By participating in the Event and winning the Prize Package, the Winner grants the Company, its affiliates, as well as their marketing affiliates, a world-wide, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable right to use his/her name, image, voice and likeness for promotional and publicity promotional and marketing purposes (whether online or offline) for the Website without any compensation, and the Winner expressly waives any claims against the Company and all companies within the 888 group of companies in this regard.
- 888poker does not endorse any deals whatsoever in any of our tournament qualifiers, and, as a result, will not be held responsible or liable for settling any private deals made between members.
- During the Event, strict rules regarding player behavior will be enforced by the tournament organizers, which may include disqualification. Should the Winner be penalized or disqualified at the event as a result of his/her behavior by infraction of the rules set forth by the tournament organizers, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for his/her entry into the Event and no refund will be provided.
- By participating in this Event, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- All Website fraud and collusion rules apply. Any fraudulent activity will result in the winner losing their Prize Package (and his/her friends not being able to receive any part of the Prize Package) and the Company reserves the right to take additional action against such a player, which may include, but not be limited to, termination of the player’s account, as well as disqualification from this Event.
- THE WINNER MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID PASSPORT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT AND THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY VISA (IF REQUIRED) AND/OR ESTA (IF REQUIRED) TO TRAVEL TO MADRID. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WINNER BEING UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO LACK OF APPROPRIATE TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION AND THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
- The Winner of the Prize Package will be solely responsible for arranging his/her travel arrangements to and from the Event and shall be responsible for taking out his/her own travel insurance which includes, but is not limited to, medical insurance, and lost luggage insurance.
- The Company is not responsible for changing flights, accommodation, and anything else relating to the itinerary after the Winner has chosen his/her travel arrangements.
- By entering this Event, each entrant grants the Company, and any third-party vendors providing any services in relation to the Prize Package, the right to provide his/her personal details to the third-party vendor in order to have the prize delivered to such entrant.
- If a player’s account with the Website has been closed or self-excluded at any time up until the Event takes place, he/she will not be eligible for receiving the prize, and the monetary value of the prize will not be reimbursed.
- By entering the Event, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Company, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this Event or the awarding or use of the Prize Package.
- The Winner may be required to complete, and sign, an insurance waiver with any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package, or the Company, prior to being allowed to take up the Prize Package. The Winner may also be required by the Company, or by any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package, to sign further documents before delivery of the Prize Package.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control, or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation. If the Company makes any material changes to these terms and conditions, it will give the Winner reasonable notice of the changes.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Prize Package from the Winner, without monetary compensation, if the Winner is under any investigation or his/her account with the Website is closed/blocked.
- Any provisions herein which by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Event in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
- The Website’s User Agreement shall apply to this Event.